To showcase how e-Assessment, the use of IT to measure skills, knowledge and understanding, can support learning and skills development and provide a robust and reliable method for measuring and developing the talent pool.
The focus will be on how innovation and the new technologies can enhance and extend the assessment process The take up of e-Assessment is increasing world-wide and is defined as the use of technology to measure skills, knowledge and understanding. Innovation is moving this away from assessment just by online multiple choice tests to a dazzling array of assessments embedded within 21st century learning and training environments
These Seminars will address the following questions
• How to bridge the skills gap and cope with the increasing numbers and the demands of industry, customers and the economy?
• What are the innovatory approaches to Skills Development offered by 21st Century technologies?
• How can the technology assist to recognize and develop the right talent?
• Who will we derive the maximum benefit from the new technologies of skills assessment and development?
• When can the technology provide reliable and cost effective measurements of skills and competencies?
• How can assessment and technology support learning, training and professional development?
09:00 Registration and welcome
10:00 Inauguration/Opening Address by Richard Hyde, British Deputy High Commissioner, Bangalore
10.15 Innovation for skills development, e-Assessment Tools and Techniques – Jeff Ross, Assessment Tomorrow
10.40 Making learning work – Bill Malcolm, International Director, LSN
11.05 Tea/coffee break
11.15 Developing Innovatory, Robust and Valid Skills Assessment
Developing Innovation e-Assessment solutions – Kerry Willaims, BTL
Bridging the Skills Gap for the Service Desk Industry – Kiran Shetty, SDI Delhi
Skills Needs Analysis in Industry and Education – R. Dhirendra, MD, Eduquity
Employability Skills Indexing – Jeff Ross, Assessment Tomorrow and Prof. Krishnendu Sarkar, NSHM Knowledge Campus
Questions and Answers and open debate around key issues in e-Assessment lead by Assessment Tomorrow and the speakers
13:15 Lunch and Networking
Attendance is by invitation only, to contact the organisers CLICK HERE